Saturday, June 03, 2006

Updates and things

I am trying to update some of the information on the blog, so you may notice some changes. I am trying to take away things that could compromise the safety of my family in an unecessary way. I am getting more cautious with these things as I hear more and more horror stories. I'm not trying to live in fear, I am just trying to be smart. I would hate for my kids to grow up with out a father around because he was in jail for killing someone... you get the drift. I mostly tried to remove anyreference to where we live and what not.

We are doing very well. The family is all healthy, and crazy. No, that is not a religious philosophy. I am not saying the crazier you are the healthier you are, I am just saying being crazy is more fun. OUr farm continues to grow with the addition of ducks, and the new incubator was exciting to have this spring. We need more land, anyone want to give us a bunch so we can raise our children around all these animals we like to keep. Horses would be great to have, but they would have to stay in the livingroom... and since they always steal the remote, I won't allow that.

School is almost done. Enough said.

With summer here, I will try to be better about keeping this thing updated.

Later,
Me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Great blog! Where are the pictures of yal flying!!?? Debbie

5:51 PM  
Blogger FarmerW said...

coming!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home