Tuesday, June 06, 2006


On memorial day Kristen took me to a friends (debbie)house for flying. Her husband (Leighton) is a flight instructor, and they own several planes. The one in the picture is a Cesna 172. Kristen had bought me an "introductory flight" for Christmas, and it finally worked out for us to go. This flight would turn into quite an adventure as the instructor actually let me fly the plane, then went up again and let Kristen fly. Kayla and Jenna also took their first flights. Ian elected to remain on Terra Firma. I cannot say enough about the generosity and kindness of Leighton and Debbie. If any of you are interested in renting a charter flight or taking flying lessons, I would love to recommend them. For reasons of anonimity, I am not going to give the name of the flight school out publicly. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home